Changes for version 0.06
- fixed bug in chmod, chown, chgrp, which gave "Token count wrong!"
- fixed bug in kill which gave "Token count wrong!"
- fixed bug with filename quoting in chmod, et. al.
- fixed bug where a bare Perl reference was displayed
- fixed bug in export where environment vars. on rhs were not recognised
- corrected quoting of bareword value in export
- corrected quoting in source/. command
- corrected quoting in touch command
- fixed bug where variable type (integer, etc.) was sometimes missed
- improved diagnostics when using shopt
Perl program to aid for conversion from UNIX shell to Perl