Async::Selector::Example::Mojo - Example of using Async::Selector for real-time Web
ModulesChanges for version 1.03
Async::Selector - level-triggered resource observer like select(2)
Async::Selector::Aggregator - aggregator of watchers and other aggregators
Async::Selector::Watcher - representation of resource watch in Async::Selector
- Now watchers are free of cyclic refs even if they are included in
- their watcher callback closures. This is because watcher callbacks
- are now kept in Selector object along with the watchers.
- Now that a watcher does not have the callback, call() method
- is removed from Watcher. call() is public but undocumented, so
- users should not be using it.
- Change some private method names from camelCase to snake_case.
- Documented methods are not changed.