Changes for version 0.99 - 2017-11-24
- Fixed a bug where an incorrect audio offset was returned when using NO_ARTWORK and reading a file with an ID3v2.2 or v2.3 unsynchronization bit set. The artwork in this type of file is only available when scanning in normal mode (without NO_ARTWORK).
- Added id3_was_unsynced => 1 to the info section for v2.2/v2.3 files with the whole-tag unsync bit set. This type of tag is generally harmful to parser performance, so this flag might be useful if you want to find and upgrade this type of tag to v2.4.
- DSF: WAV_BLOCK_SIZE was being used instead of DSF_BLOCK_SIZE. (Kimmo Taskinen)
- ID3: Support for reading ID3 tags located >4GB into a file, such as in very large DSF files. (Kimmo Taskinen)
- WavPack: Read correct samplerate and bits_per_sample for DSD files. (Kimmo Taskinen)
- DSF/DFF: added bitrate to info hash.
- Audio::Scan - Fast C metadata and tag reader for all common audio file formats