Changes for version 0.28 - 2020-03-14
- Patch from Heikki Vatiainen:
- File descriptor leak introduced in release 0.25 where check for open connection was added to TacacsPlus::close() before calling tacpluslib's deinit_tac_session()
- File descriptor leak in tacpluslib's init_tac_session where close() was not called for the newly created socket if, for example, destination host was unreachable
- Port and Timeout TacacsPlus::new() parameters were documented incorrectly. The are not passed within array references.
- Authen::TacacsPlus - Perl extension for authentication using tacacs+ server