Changes for version 0.500 - 2018-12-23
- Renamed this class as Text::Parser after RT#127067 by James Keenan
- Added the ability to parse text from filehandles, thus the name Text::Parser and not Text::File::Parser
- Added new method filehandle just to provide interface similar to filename.
- Indicated in POD that Text::Parser supersedes TextFileParser.
- Text::Parser - an extensible Perl class to parse any text file by specifying grammar in derived classes. This module supersedes the older and now defunct TextFileParser. UNAUTHORIZED