Changes for version 1.12
- Change code to utilize numerical constants instead of the magic strings.
- Change several sub routines into methods of the object to reduce arguments passed.
- Avoid double unlocking (DESTROY).
- Added some nice tests.
- Pulled out stale_lock code to check once at initial lock attempt instead of repeated checks during the blocking lock loop. This may change functionality slightly in that a lock will never "become" stale if it wasn't already stale when the lock attempt initiated.
- Shared lock feature now functional.
- File::NFSLock - perl module to do NFS (or not) locking