27 Mar 2003 17:18:02 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Testers (319 / 49 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 35.38% Coverage
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (27.6KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionBBEAUSEJ Benoit Beausejour
Changes for version 0.5
- Allow reinitialisation of index and data fields from new blessed class.
- Also, made storage module MySQL use the front side object for class lookups.
- Cleaned up debugging.
- Fixed a bug where if a key to a storable hash was a reference to another object, the object would not become dirty, thus would not save changes. (Fix is if a key to the storable object is a ref to something, data_status is always dirty even on load)
- Added new dumper for support of nested objects.
- Doc update.
DocumentationAPI Reference (0.1)Programmer Manual (0.1)Storage module Programmer Manual (0.1)
ModulesHash persistence API (0.1)
Providesin Hash/Dumper.pmin Hash/Storage/MySQL.pmin Hash/TestHash.pm
Module Install Instructions
To install Persistent::Hash, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Persistent::Hash
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.