Changes for version 1.56_15
- Fixed the -l switch to list any installed module once per path (total newbie bug there)
- Fixed -r to use the right function name
- Added -u switch to upgrade all modules. Be careful there!
Changes for version 1.56_04
- force() disappeared, and now it's back
Changes for version 1.56_01
- The cpan(1) client now exits with a non-zero value if it thinks there were errors in the operation. I haven't tracked down every spot where there can be errors from CPAN.pm though, so there might be some cases where it still exits with 0 even though things failed.
- There is initial support for Log4perl, although you can't configure it yet. If you have Log4perl, cpan(1) uses it to print to the screen. If you don't have Log4perl, it uses a minimal internal logger to do the same thing.
- cpan - easily interact with CPAN from the command line
- App::Cpan - easily interact with CPAN from the command line
- Local::Null::Logger in lib/Cpan.pm