Changes for version 0.25_05
- rjbs made the columns in the packages file line up (mostly)
Changes for version 0.25_04
- Added disallow_alpha_versions. add_entry will complain and not add alpha versions, and as_unique_sorted_list will ignore them.
- Add warnings to add_entry and as_unique_sorted_list when version.pm thinks it's run into a bad version string.
Changes for version 0.25_03
- Add DBM::Deep as a pre-requisite
Changes for version 0.25_02
- You can now use a DBM::Deep object as the packages object so you can parse a 02packages file and keep the result. Let's see how CPAN Testers like it first, though.
- CPAN::PackageDetails - Create or read 02packages.details.txt.gz
- CPAN::PackageDetails::Entries - Handle the collection of records of 02packages.details.txt.gz
- CPAN::PackageDetails::Entry - Handle a single record of 02packages.details.txt.gz
- CPAN::PackageDetails::Header - Handle the header of 02packages.details.txt.gz