Changes for version 0.99_07
- It was the pod coverage test!
Changes for version 0.99_06
- Hey, SQLite support DROP TABLE IF EXISTS. I don't have to catch any errors. :)
Changes for version 0.99_05
- More testing to see what is going to satisfy these testers who don't like the warning about dropping a table that isn't there.
Changes for version 0.99_04
- Capture a possible query failure when I try to drop a table from a new file.
Changes for version 0.99_03
- How did I forget HTTP::Cookies as a prereq? Oh yeah, I've broken my local copy of Test::Prereq.
Changes for version 0.99_02
- Fix the pod coverage test. The interface comes from HTTP::Cookies.
Changes for version 0.99_01
- A first implementation.
- HTTP::Cookies::Chrome - Cookie storage and management for Google Chrome
- HTTP::Cookies::Chrome::Record in lib/Chrome.pm