Changes for version 2.05_02
- Two features from H.Merijn Brand: if a test fails under debugging, try harder with prove
- Add the allow_glob_in_perls to specify a pattern for paths for the perls option.
Changes for version 2.05_01
- Let's start checking MANIFEST to ensure we didn't forget anything. This might be annoying the first time since make manifest might re-order your file and you have to recommit it.
- release - give your Perl distros to the world
- Module::Release - Automate software releases
- Module::Release::FTP - Interact with an FTP server
- Module::Release::Kwalitee - Play the CPANTS game
- Module::Release::MANIFEST - Check Perl's MANIFEST to ensure you've updated it
- Module::Release::PAUSE - Interact with the Perl Authors Upload Server (PAUSE)
- Module::Release::Prereq - Check pre-requisites list in build file
- Module::Release::SVN - Use Subversion with Module::Release
- Module::Release::SourceForge - Work with SourceForge with Module::Release