Changes for version 1.28_02 - 2009-11-30
- Completely redo how the Minimal reporter decides which packages to include in the report. It looks at the package name and compares it to the file. If it looks like they are the same, that one wins even if another file has the same package with a higher version. Otherwise, only the highest version of a package gets into the report.
- dpan - create a DarkPAN from directories
- MyCPAN::App::DPAN::Reporter::AsYAML - Record the indexing results as YAML
- MyCPAN::App::DPAN - Create a CPAN-like structure out of some dists
- MyCPAN::App::DPAN::Indexer - Create a D(ark)PAN out of the indexed distributions
- MyCPAN::App::DPAN::Reporter::Minimal - Save the minimum information that dpan needs
- MyCPAN::App::DPAN::SkipQueue - Find distributions to index, possibly skipping some