Changes for version 1.28_11
- Added a lot of docs, including the new UserManual.pm
Changes for version 1.28_07
- it's now dpan_dir, not backpan_dir. The old configuration still works though.
- other directories with dists to pull in go into merge_dirs
- Fixed problem with adding X-SVN header to 02packages.
Changes for version 1.28_06
- The error reports from Minimal.pm now dump all the info the indexer collected, and puts the error messages at the top of the error report.
- If there is an .svn directory in the reporistory, add an X-SVN header to 02packages.details.txt.gz
- dpan now prints a message reminding you to reload your CPAN indices in your favorite tool.
- Supports 00whois.xml and 01mailrc.txt.gz, either by modifying the real ones, or making stubs and faking it. This lets CPAN::Mini::Webserver work.
- The Reporter final_words stuff is now moved in its own Collator object. This removes a lot of special cases for hooking into the Reporter outside of examining a dist.
Changes for version 1.28_03
- Support the DPAN_LOGLEVEL environment variable
Changes for version 1.28_02
- Completely redo how the Minimal reporter decides which packages to include in the report. It looks at the package name and compares it to the file. If it looks like they are the same, that one wins even if another file has the same package with a higher version. Otherwise, only the highest version of a package gets into the report.
- dpan - create a DarkPAN from directories
- MyCPAN::App::DPAN - Create a CPAN-like structure out of some dists
- MyCPAN::App::DPAN::CPANUtils - various things to interact with CPAN
- MyCPAN::App::DPAN::Indexer - Create a D(ark)PAN out of the indexed distributions
- MyCPAN::App::DPAN::NullPostFlight - A No-op postflight class
- MyCPAN::App::DPAN::Reporter::AsYAML - Record the indexing results as YAML
- MyCPAN::App::DPAN::Reporter::Minimal - Save the minimum information that dpan needs
- MyCPAN::App::DPAN::SVNPostFlight - A No-op reports processor
- MyCPAN::App::DPAN::SkipQueue - Find distributions to index, possibly skipping some
- MyCPAN::Indexer::UserManual - How to manage a DPAN