Changes for version 1.01
- Update to a major version
Changes for version 0.10_04
- Examine a line but count it separately. Some counts were inflated because multiple places examined the same line.
Changes for version 0.10_02
- Get the right prereqs in the Makefile.PL
Changes for version 0.10_01
- First release of a module to count the different sorts of lines in a Perl module. This isn't designed to be perfect, but to give a fingerprint of a file. If it's a bit wrong, it will be wrong in the same way for the same file. Still, if someone wants to make it perfect, go for it.
- SourceCode::LineCounter::Perl - Count lines in Perl source code