Changes for version 1.10
- Provided non-capitalized method names to match Perl style as suggested by CPAN rating comments. Historic "Java-style" method names still function.
- Corrected POD and docs for new method names, version changes, other grammatical errors and removed accidental references to TabFile.pm
- Added two basic test scripts for historic and current method calls that parse a provided tab file.
- Added initialization checks on exported methods to avoid superfluous warnings generated when -w is used.
- Added credit to PetBlvd (http://www.petblvd.com) for the sponsorship of further development.
- Text::TabFile - Text::TabFile - Module for parsing tab delimited files