Changes for version 0.60 - 2001-07-25
- fixed a serious bug in the randomization code that could cause bad things to happen.
- added atExit() method which behaves a lot like the C function atexit()
- API CHANGE! made the new() and spawn() methods use named parameters: socket_path => for specifying where in the filesystem to map the socket to, and at_exit => which is an option arg where one can give coderefs for the destructor to execute.
- changed bin/mp3 to call spawn w/ the new calling conventions.
- also made bin/mp3 tell the MP3::Daemon it spawns to delete the pid file that bin/mp3 made when it DESTROYs itself.
- added a kill command to bin/mp3
- I found out that Audio::Play::MPG123 hangs when you try to pause or stop when it's already stopped. I accomodated for that in MP3::Daemon::Simple.
- added THANKS, because gratitude needs to be expressed.