Changes for version 2020.11.22
- Fixed a bug - The adaptor class (Mojo::SQLite/mysql/Pg) reinstantiated each time $app->dbx was invoked. Now this is done only on the first invocation.
- Removed deprecation warning about MojoDBx 'helper' setting. Now the helper is always "dbx".
- Default configuration from slovo.conf was moved to MojoDBx. If you use slovo.$mode.conf your instance should not be affected as your file will be preferred.
- Now more properties(columns) of the $stranici object are fetched from the database. See '/paths/~1stranici/get/parameters/4/default' in lib/Slovo/resources/api-v1.0.json
- Implemented new hook "around_action", where we set some common variables, used in templates ($l - current language and $user - current user).
- Fixed bugs:
- page_id was not properly set in the $celina object, which is used for title of the page.
- Stash variables for use in templates were not properly set when there was a validation error.
- Moving a $celina to another page is disabled (until we implement proper select field).
- Some fields required validation filter "not_empty" - otherwise they were validated as "required".
- Setting stash defaults now happens only in lib/Slovo.pm
- Now fieldsets are collapsed only if there are no validation errors.
- Moved fieldset "Съдържанѥ на страницата" to the top of the page form.
Искони бѣ Слово
Slovo Command base class
Generate a .htaccess for running Slovo under Apache/CGI
Generate a CGI script for running Slovo under Apache/CGI
Generate database records, files and pages for a new domain
и миръ Его не позна.
common methods for Stranici and Celini
the management dashboard
before_dispatch hook under Apache/CGI
additional default helpers for Slovo
load and use Mojo::Pg/mysql/SQLite
additional and advanced tag helpers
Send an email with link for first time login
sends email to user containing one time password.
additional validator filters and checks