- Text::BSV::BsvFileReader - read BSV data from a file and then turn the data into an array of field names plus one hash encapsulating each record.
- Text::BSV::BsvListReader - read BSV data from a list of strings containing the rows (without end-of-line characters), including the header row, and then turn the data into an array of field names plus one hash encapsulating each record.
- Text::BSV::BsvWriter - generates BSV data from a list of field names and a list of references to hashes that encapsulate records. Provides a method for returning the BSV data as a reference to an array of strings, and a method for writing the BSV data to a file.
- Text::BSV::Exception - create an object that can be thrown using the Perl "die" function (which can accept a reference instead of a string) and caught using "eval", which stores the object in $EVAL_ERROR ($@).
- Text::BSV::BsvParsing in lib/Text/BSV/BsvParsing.pm