Changes for version 0.001
- Change: 8cceab3f56b006583a110493263bcdf0ccd54733 Author: Brad Lhotsky <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date : 2017-08-01 21:30:15 +0000
- Included two utility scripts to demonstrate the API use.
- subsonic_import_ratings.pl - Using an iTunes XML Library export file, import those song ratings into Subsonic as best as possible.
- subsonic_sync_starred.pl - Sync all starred music by artist, album, and song to a folder. Optionally provide a "--local-media-dir" where the music files maybe found, otherwise they'll be downloaded from the subsonic server.
- Change: d63ee2767ecc0b37d413abc208f87009d65bedc1 Author: Brad Lhotsky <email@example.com> Date : 2017-08-01 21:25:30 +0000
- Early release version of the library.
- Only attempt to decode JSON contents when the content-type is set from the server. Otherwise, pass the body back to the client. This allows the download API to work through the api_request() method.
- Add documentation to the all the attributes and methods.
- Change: 69cdd949a22ef9314ec4bf18cf05e85a3c365073 Author: Brad Lhotsky <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date : 2017-08-01 21:25:04 +0000
- Newly minted WWW::Subsonic
- Update Dist::Zilla configs. Add a .gitignore to the repository. Remove LICENSE file, Dist::Zilla will manage that.
- Change: beffcbb14dc70ae7ce6c6ee2cef072b93ffa28b3 Author: Brad Lhotsky <email@example.com> Date : 2017-07-30 21:21:39 +0000
- Initial commit
- End of releases.
- WWW::Subsonic - Interface with the Subsonic API