Changes for version 2.00
- API CHANGE === The options html_tags, no_html and no_jslink are no longer supported by the new method. It _will_ break your code. The reason for this is the implementation of scanning the output with HTML::StripScripts::Parser (and the reason for that are the piling XSS-related bug reports ;-)
- Bumped up to version 2.00 due to the API CHANGE.
- html_tags has been removed
- no_html has been removed
- no_jslink has been removed
- HTML::StripScripts::Parser has been implemented for security reasons
- Fixed XSS bug (Ticket 28830) Thanks to Jürgen Peters ('TAULMARIL') for reporting the bug and helping me fix it (as well as Clinton Gormley ('DRTECH') for offering help with his module!).
- HTML::BBCode - Perl extension for converting BBcode to HTML.
- HTML::BBCode::StripScripts in lib/HTML/BBCode/StripScripts.pm