Changes for version 0.38_01
- Added Log::Handler::Logger and moved the main logger logic to it.
- Now it's possible to define more than an log file. Each log file got it's own Log::Handler::Logger object.
- The simple call of "Log::Handler->new()" will not create a default output object for *STDOUT any more, it just creates an empty Log::Handler object.
- To add log file the method add() should be used. The first log file can be defined by new().
- The methods close(), set_prefix(), get_prefix are not available any more.
- The placeholder <--LEVEL--> for the prefix is changed to %L. In addition there are different other placeholders available and it's possible to define a postfix.
- trace() will trace caller informations to all log files that are defined.
- Did a lot of other code changes.