Changes for version 0.09 - 2018-05-28
- Ensure chmod 600 of ~/.gitlab-api-v4-config is maintained.
- Enable and fix upload_file_to_project by using HTTP::Tiny::Multipart.
- Individual methods may now have a custom note added to their POD.
- Added a self-contained unit test, unit.t, which can be expanded on in the future. This is unlike regression.t which requires that a GitLab installation be available.
- Added the rest_client_class argument.
- gitlab-api-v4 - Command line interface to the GitLab API v4.
- GitLab::API::v4 - A complete GitLab API v4 client.
- GitLab::API::v4::Config - Load configuration from a file, environment, and/or CLI options.
- GitLab::API::v4::Constants - GitLab API v4 constants.
- GitLab::API::v4::Paginator - Iterate through paginated GitLab v4 API records.
- GitLab::API::v4::RESTClient - The HTTP client that does the heavy lifting.