Changes for version 1.319 - 2016-05-18
- The has_git() test function from Test::Git is now obsoleted by Test::Requires::Git. It will issue a warning for now, and will be removed in a future version.
- Added tutorial entry "Initialize a test repository with a bundle"
- Updated the "Sort git versions" tutorial entry with Git::Version::Compare
- Use Test::Requires::Git instead of has_git to check if git is available
- Fix a number of failing tests related to an incorrect plan (oops) or local git commit hooks.
- Git::Repository::Tutorial - Control git from Perl using Git::Repository