- midgen - Check requires & test_rerquires of your package for CPAN inclusion.
Changes for version 0.14
- Now using Perl::PrereqScanner to do most of the grunt work as pointed out by Mithaldu++ daxim++ thanks guys.
- Switche to using MetaCPAN due to a write issue with CPAN, neilb++
- As a side affect of MetaCPAN we no longer have an 'undef' version type, we also run noisy children against test requires
- All version numbers are now numified
- Added a time stamp, as we lost the free one from CPAN