Changes for version 0.15
- made a few Fry::Lib methods, included Fry::Developer.pod, slight documentation tweaks
- Fry::Developer - Documentation for Developers
- Fry::Base - Base class providing minimal set of handy methods. Some used to communicate between shell components and used to communicate between shell components.
- Fry::Cmd - Class for shell commands.
- Fry::Config::Default - Default Config plugin for Fry::Shell.
- Fry::Config::YAML - Fry::Shell Config plugin which uses YAML.
- Fry::Dump::DataDumper - Dump plugin for Fry::Shell which uses Data::Dumper.
- Fry::Dump::Default - Default Dump plugin for Fry::Shell
- Fry::Dump::TreeDumper - Dump plugin for Fry::Shell which uses Data::TreeDumper.
- Fry::Error - Redefines warn and die to trigger actions by error levels and tags.
- Fry::Lib - Class for shell libraries.
- Fry::Lib::DBI - Autoloaded library for DBI's object methods.
- Fry::Lib::Default - Default library loaded by Fry::Shell
- Fry::Lib::Inspector - Autoloaded library for Class::Inspector's class methods.
- Fry::List - Base class serving as a container for its subclass's objects.
- Fry::Opt - Class for shell options.
- Fry::ReadLine::Default - Default ReadLine plugin for Fry::Shell.
- Fry::ReadLine::Gnu - ReadLine plugin for Fry::Shell which uses Term::ReadLine::Gnu.
- Fry::Shell - Flexible shell framework which encourages using loadable libraries of functions.
- Fry::ShellI - Extended Fry::Shell interface to be used by libraries and plugins as needed.
- Fry::Sub - Class for shell subroutines
- Fry::Var - Class for shell variables.
- Fry::View::CLI - Default View plugin for Fry::Shell displaying to the commandline.