Changes for version 1.05 - 2008-04-26
- update the prefix code to not break Gearman::Client::Async, which was also updated to be compatible.
- Add ability for workers to be launched as sub processes of the gearmand, using a duped socketpair for communication.
- just some extra debugging/deaths during weird cases (helped find bugs when server code was massively refactored)
- Gearman::Client in lib/Gearman/Objects.pm
- Gearman::Job in lib/Gearman/Worker.pm
- Gearman::JobStatus in lib/Gearman/JobStatus.pm
- Gearman::ResponseParser in lib/Gearman/ResponseParser.pm
- Gearman::ResponseParser::Taskset in lib/Gearman/ResponseParser/Taskset.pm
- Gearman::Task in lib/Gearman/Objects.pm
- Gearman::Taskset in lib/Gearman/Objects.pm
- Gearman::Taskset in lib/Gearman/Taskset.pm
- Gearman::Util in lib/Gearman/Util.pm