15 Sep 2000 02:27:25 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (10)
- Testers (0 / 2 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (25.51KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 0.52
- Now STORE, PUSH, POP, etc all call _thaw() before doing their business.
- Refined SIGALRM handlers in test scripts
- Fixed concurrency issues affecting tied arrays and hashes; thanks to thanks to Robert Emmery <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Terry Ewing <email@example.com>, Tim Fries <firstname.lastname@example.org>, and Joe Thomas <email@example.com>.
- Doc fixes thanks to Paul Makepeace <Paul.Makepeace@realprogrammers.com>
Modulesshare Perl variables between processesObject oriented interface to shared memory
Module Install Instructions
To install IPC::Shareable, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install IPC::Shareable
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.