Changes for version 0.48 - 2007-05-29
- => Removed AUTOLOAD. => When I issue a dump_cache() with Data::Dumper & Deparse() enabled, under mod_perl2 or PerlEx, I got a strange error:
- Can't locate object method "first" via package "B::SVOP" at ...
- This does not happen suddenly, but after I call dump_cache() three times.
- I couldn't duplicate the error with a simple example, so this may be related to some other part of my actual code (not related to Text::Template::Simple). I've created a workaround for now. If you get the same error somehow (it is now a warning) please report via RT and include a sample code if possible.
- => Internal cleanup. => Test::More is now required.
- Text::Template::Simple - Simple text template engine