Changes for version 1.04
- lots of modifications
- Basset::DB - talks to your database and gives you a few helper database methods.
- Basset::DB::Nontransactional - A non transactional database driver.
- Basset::DB::Table - used to define database tables, ways to load that data into memory and build queries based upon the table information
- Basset::DB::Table::View - used to define virtual views to your objects.
- Basset::Logger - Logger object. Writes things to files.
- Basset::Machine - used to state machines
- Basset::Machine::State - used to create machine states.
- Basset::NotificationCenter - used to notify other objects of interesting things
- Basset::Object - used to create objects
- Basset::Object::Conf - used to read conf files
- Basset::Object::Persistent - subclass of Basset::Object that allows objects to be easily stored into a relational database. Presently only supports MySQL, but that may change in the future.
- Basset::Template - my templating system