Changes for version 3.00
- introduces transactions fixed record stores are not called Silos silos now have a max file size and span multiple files updates to tests
- 2.02 - rename methods 'open' to 'open_store' or 'open_fixed_store' in order to avoid collision with the 'open' reserved function.
- 2.00 - the databases for Data::RecordStore now automatically hold e^n bytes, where n is the id of the database.
- When items are moved from a database, the file is automatically vaccuumed. The last id is moved to this location and the file truncated.
- Removed recycling. We are using long ids and if those are not enough, the implementer can implement some sort of recycling.
- Data::RecordStore - Simple and fast record based data store