Changes for version 1.6
- greatly expand the SECURITY IMPLICATIONS and similar sections.
- new constructor new_safe, to create a secure CBOR::XS object.
- new option forbid_objects, to disallow serialisation.
- new CBOR::XS::safe_filter functionality.
- fix a crash when decoding a cyclic data structure using stringref/pack_strings when allow_cycles is disabled.
- fix a crash when decoding hash keys with length >= 2**31.
- avoid unreasonably long decoding times for certain types of (corrupt) cbor texts.
- support arrays and hashes with >= 2**31 members.
- avoid overflow on pointer arithmetic when checking whether enough data is available.
- fix a memory leak that occured when decoding failed while decoding a tagged value.
- do not leak the partially constructed result when stringifying a hash key throws an exception.
- various code size and efficiency optimizations (reduced code from 42 to 40kB on my system, despite the new features).
- CBOR::XS - Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR, RFC7049)