Changes for version 1.5
- Math::BigFloat madness workaround, see http://blog.schmorp.de/2016-04-23-mathbigfloat-maintainer-fail.html (bugreport by email@example.com).
- add text_keys and text_strings options to force CBOR text encoding for perl hash keys or all strings, as a result of discussions with Fredrik Ljunggren.
- implement support for arbitrary-exponent numbers (see http://peteroupc.github.io/CBOR/bigfrac.html, tags 264 and 265) for both en- and decoding.
- implement support for rational numbers (see http://peteroupc.github.io/CBOR/rational.html, tag 30) for both en- and decoding.
- the above effectively implements all registered CBOR extensions in a sensible manner.
- remove some weird dead code that was duplicated (%FILTER).
- add t/58_hv.t, which tests hashes and the new text_* flags. hashes apparently were not encoded at all in any of the existing tests.
- document Math::BigFloat base-2 performance/crash issues.
- use stability canary.
- CBOR::XS - Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR, RFC7049)