Changes for version 0.100
- Fixed dates in Changes file
- Fixed IMAP protocol error identified by John A. Murphy
- Changed behavior of login() to only return true or false. This change means that to get the current number of messages in a users INBOX folder you will need to preform a simple $imap->select("INBOX") after successfully logging in.
- Added messages() function
- Added the frame work within select() to provide more detailed information about the current IMAP framework
- Net::IMAP::Simple - Perl extension for simple IMAP account handling. UNAUTHORIZED