- CGI::Application::Plugin::REST - Helps implement RESTful architecture in CGI applications
Changes for version 0.3
- Many changes suggested by Bill.Costa@unh.edu
- Change error status 400 No Dispatch Table to 500
- Include function name in error status 501 message.
- Do not set up a default route that calls dump_html()
- Add support for the OPTIONS HTTP method.
- Add function rest_route_info() which gives some information about the current route.
- Change route info given in C::A::P::DevPopup support to show the route as originally specified not its' regexp transformation.
- Document using '' as a base route with no trailing /
- rest_error_mode() handlers receive the value of $@ as a parameter.
- When the client does not provide an HTTP Accept header, try and see if there is a handler for */* before giving 415 error status.