Changes for version 3.00
- Version numbers are now restricted to major.minor, to be a proper 'floating point' number, as suggested in perlmodlib.
- I had to increase the major version number because of it. From now on, CPAN.pm should have no problems discerning which version is newer.
- The session file name can now be passed to new() in the 'sessfile' parameter, so that it can be stored in a CGI::Session variable (or something else) and doesn't *have* to be passed by cookies or CGI parameters.
- CGI::Auth - Simple session-based password authentication for CGI applications
- AuthCfg in extra/AuthCfg.pm