Changes for version 0.01_03
- Removed the "Can't represent restricted code point" error, code points above U+10FFFF is reported as "Can't represent super code point"
- Instead of just croaking use the 'utf8' warnings category and leave the choise of error reporting to the user.
- Maximal subpart of an ill-formed subsequence is replaced with U+FFFD as recomended by Unicode.
Changes for version 0.01_02
- Changed wording in encoding exception messages from "Can't map \w+ code point" to "Can't represent \w+ code point",
- Added a taint test.
- Added a leaks test.
Changes for version 0.01_01
- Initial CPAN release.
- Unicode::UTF8 - Encoding and decoding of UTF-8 encoding form.
- Unicode::UTF8 in lib/Unicode/UTF8.pm