Changes for version 0.01_04 - 2011-09-17
- croak() if Perl's internal representation of wide characters is ill-formed.
- Fixed a bug bug in replacement handling.
- Added a test for replacement hanling.
Changes for version 0.01_03 - 2011-09-16
- Removed the "Can't represent restricted code point" error, code points above U+10FFFF is reported as "Can't represent super code point".
- Instead of just croaking use the 'utf8' warnings category and leave the choise of error reporting to the user.
- Maximal subpart of an ill-formed subsequence is replaced with U+FFFD as recomended by Unicode.
Changes for version 0.01_02 - 2011-09-13
- Changed wording in encoding exception messages from "Can't map \w+ code point" to "Can't represent \w+ code point",
- Added a taint test.
- Added a leaks test.
Changes for version 0.01_01 - 2011-09-12
- Initial CPAN release.
- Unicode::UTF8 - Encoding and decoding of UTF-8 encoding form.