Changes for version 0.07 - 2009-02-24
- Corrected some typos in the documentation.
- Implemented call back functionality for all data channel functions.
- Fixed uput() to return the file name used on success instead of just true/false. Will still return "undef" on failure. Needed in order to figure out what the other server actually called the file we sent it.
- Exposed the DataProtLevel constants for public use.
- Now uses caller() extensively to combine multiple similar functions together and for callback support.
- Another fix to the get() bug introduced by the Bug 17537 fix. The previous attempt in v0.06 didn't fully fix the problem! So took different approach.
- Enhanced t/10-complex.t & t/00-basic.t
- The following changes may break some existing code ...
- Added new option 'Croak' to cause all failures to call croak() instead of returning undef. This caused some minor incompatabilities on error handling if your code depended on some old croak() calls. But the new code is now consistant in error handling in either always returning failure or always calling croak! It no longer does a combination of both.
- Added set_croak() to help mitigate above issue, by being able to turn the croak feature on & off. t/10-complex.t uses this logic while initializing the connection.
- user() & password() have been renamed since internal functions.
- Net::FTPSSL - A FTP over SSL/TLS class