Changes for version 0.09 - 2009-05-13
- Fixed some typos in the documentation.
- Fixed so list() & nlst() no longer return undef on some errors instead of the empty list as documented.
- Fixed bug # 45710 where nlst() has issues returning zero rows.
- Fixed xput() so the scratch file is guaranteed to appear in the same directory as the final file unless the prefix overrides it with a directory of it's own. Fixes issue where the remote file wasn't being written to the current directory on the remote server and we couldn't write to the current directory on that server.
- Added xget() as the complement to xput(). Where the file recognizer is on the client side.
- Added ccc() for finally supporting the CCC command.
- Improved get() logic for removing zero byte files if it can't download the requested file. Still leaves behind partially downloaded files on purpose.
- Enhanced t/10-complex.t to test new functionality. (But not CCC due to security concerns.)
- Added last_status_code() to return the 1 digit status returned by message() so your code can branch on particular issues instead of just pass/fail.
- Net::FTPSSL - A FTP over SSL/TLS class