Changes for version 0.11 - 2009-07-19
- Added ccc() to end of 10-complex.t test script.
- Updated the ccc() docs on issues with older IO::Socket::SSL versions.
- Provided solution to Tkt # 47659, problems with CCC - RFC 4217 Section 12.3. Where CCC behaves differently for different FTPS servers.
- Added Debug option to allow writing to DebugLogFile in append mode instead of creating a new log file every time. So can use same log file when serially making FTPS connections.
- Now allows overriding of the IMP_CRYPT port 990 to something else. Found a server that allowed me to change the implicit port # for this. Tkt # 46851.
- Net::FTPSSL - A FTP over SSL/TLS class