Changes for version 0.17
- Fixed a subtle bug in response(), now tests if parse succeeded instead of assuming it. Allowed me to simplify this messy code quite a bit.
- Reordered the methods in the POD to put some of the more relevant FTP commands closer to the top & the more obscure at the bottom to make for easier reading of the documentation.
- Reworked t/10-complex.t quite a bit. Made sure croak was always turned off immediately after a successful login. Also now using the same hash for all the connection attempts. I really need to take the time to do further redesign this script to make it easier to troubleshoot.
- Fixed the smoke tester failures. (They always answer no to the deeper test)
- t/10-complex.t now checks if OverridePASV or OverrideHELP are needed against the test server & dynamically adds it for the test cases if needed.
- Added PASV/EPSV prompt to t/10-complex.t script instead of assuming PASV.
- Net::FTPSSL - A FTP over SSL/TLS class