Changes for version 0.19 - 2011-09-26
- If you use SSL_Advanced, it now writes to STDERR that you are using a depreciated feature.
- Modified 10-complex.t & 20-certificate.t to honor the PERL_MM_USE_DEFAULT envionment variable for the smoke testers to always use defaults, which skips executing these 2 scripts. BUG # 69982. (Same thing now happens for "make test < /dev/null" as well.) Couldn't use ExtUtils::MakeMaker::prompt() per request since "make test" wouldn't display the questions it was asking & it looked like it hung in interactive mode for normal users! So based my solution on that function using diag() instead of print.
- Fixed Typos in POD text Bug # 70438 & some misleading comments.
- Updated the README file to include comments on t/20-certificate.t and what changes are required before you can use it.
- Updated t/20-certificate.t to highlight the section of code that the README file is talking about and the initial prompt to remind the user to see the the README file for the needed modifications before running the test!
- Net::FTPSSL - A FTP over SSL/TLS class