Changes for version 0.20 - 2012-01-01
- Fixed bug # 73115 where it looks like the response() had unexpected breaks in it. Instead of returning "xyz message" the FTPS server was returning "x" on one line and "yz message" on another line. And the code was treating "x" as the entire response (since there was no "-" after it.) Fixed so that if a response starts with a number that's less than 3 digits with nothing else following it, to assume we hit this bug. The risk to this fix is that we might try to read past the response on some other server and cause things to hang. So that's an issue to keep an eye out on after this release.
- Fixed minor issue with "HELP" not supported on some boxes. If this happens supported() will now always return false unless you use OverrideHELP.
- Now prints the hash values chosen for new() to the logs.
- Fixed so scrubbing out sensitive info from the logs is only done when debug is turned on instead of doing it all the time.
- Reorganized the options to new() in the POD to put the less useful and special case options to new() last.
- Other minor POD corrections and additions.
- Net::FTPSSL - A FTP over SSL/TLS class