Changes for version 0.21 - 2012-02-15
- Fixed bad call to _croak_or_return () in _get_data_channel() when dealing with failed certificates for data connections.
- Bug # 74547, a request to support ftp PRET command for distributed FTP data channel transfers. New option to execute PRET before all PASV calls.
- updated t/10-complex.t to dynamically check if PRET is needed.
- Bug # 74035, as of Perl 5.12, uc($x) gives warning if $x is undef. Added checks to avoid these warnings. Did via [ uc($x||""); ]
- Fixed both test cases to no longer send Port as undefined to get rid of warnings in log file. (Passing undef wasn't realistic, was just convenient.)
- t/10-complex.t now explicity checks if any warnings are generated and does a request for feadback instead of as an error if any are found. Should help considerably with debugging any code changes in the future.
- Added new internal method _feat() to get additional commands to be recognized by supported().
- Enhanced _help() in parsing it's response from the server & other significnt enhancements. Major rewrite of this one method.
- Above rewite uncovered bug in t/10-complex.t to fix in a supported() test.
- Did some tweaking to the workings of the OverrideHELP option due to changes in _help() & supported().
- Updated POD for supported() to describe changes to functionality.
- Net::FTPSSL - A FTP over SSL/TLS class