Changes for version 0.22 - 2012-05-21
- Bug # 77072 requested to autodetect the need for using the PRET command. The old test in t/10-complex.t was different & doesn't interfere. The docs in the POD now mark the Pret option as optional for cases where auto-detect doesn't work!
- Fixed issue with ccc that the server sometimes responds to a successful NOOP twice, resulting in command/resonses getting out of sync. (Another hack)
- Fixed quot() bug introduced with Bug # 74025 uc() fix in the last release. Accidently shifted off the arguments a 2nd time during the uc() call.
- Fixed the return code in restart() to always be 1 instead of undef, since it never fails. Also moved its description towards the end of the POD text.
- Net::FTPSSL - A FTP over SSL/TLS class