Changes for version 0.24 - 2014-06-30
- Makefile.PL fix, only asks question if Net::HTTPTunel isn't present! Also now defaults to "N" instead of "Y" if module not present.
- Fixed bug in supported(). Unsupported commands are followed with "*" in help. Most do "CMD*", but found some servers doing "CMD *" instead.
- Fixed bug in 20-certificate.t where we were getting a false failure on nlst(). Fixed to explicitly check the response code instead of assuming an error when nothing was found. Fixed list() as well.
- Same fix in 10-complex.t, even though tests designed to always return something.
- Added transfer() to transfer files from one system to another system without the need to make a local copy of the file.
- Added xtransfer() as well.
- Added transfer & xtransfer validation to 10-complex.t to test things out.
- Added a new environment variable default for *.t prompts.
- Bug # 95411 - Patch provided by email@example.com. Fixes hang issue when the command channel unexpectedly drops. Does this by implementing a timeout in response().
- (Should I do this for data channel sysreads as well?)
- Net::FTPSSL - A FTP over SSL/TLS class