Changes for version 0.28
- Updated README file with info on how to turn on SSL tracing so that I can more easily find that information again.
- Fixed log display issue if there was no username and/or password passed to login().
- In quot() fixed pattern match bug when setting $cmd2. (\S* to \S+)
- Added LICENSE file to my package (+ Manifest). Kwaltiee Experimental # 3.
- Rewrote Makefile.PL to support optional paramers so I can add conditional Kwaltiee Score variables.
- Added MIN_PERL_VERSION tag to Makefile.PL Extra Kwaltiee Metric # 1. Enforced Ver. 5.6.1, since that is the earliest perl my module was tested against by the smoke testers. But it was last tested that way with v0.11. Version 5.8.8 is the oldest version of Perl I test against regularly.
- Added LICENSE tag to Makefile.PL Extra Kwaltiee Metric # 2.
- Added Net::SSLeay as a fake dependancy to Makefile.PL & as a test case in t/00-basic.t for the benifit of some Smoke Testers who fail my module due to this indirect dependancy not working. I don't use this module, but it's obviously a dependancy of IO::Socket::SSL. But it looks like it might not be a declared dependancy since it's failing to load for a smoke tester while he's testing my module.
- Fixed _print_LOG() to support multiple arguments. So no longer have to concatinate everything before using.
- Rewrote _debug_print_hash() to be able to handle hashes of any depth. It's now recursive with infinite loop detection.
- Added logic to support reusing the session instead of just the context. This is via the new option "ReuseSession=>1". Thanks Forrest Tiffany for your patch! (Bug Ids 76108 & 105507)
- Net::FTPSSL - A FTP over SSL/TLS class