Changes for version 0.01_2 - 2015-11-02
- Specifications: proposed MIME-Type is now image/ajpeg, as previous use of a parameter to image/jpeg did not comply with RFC2048 section 2.2.3.
- fixed filename escaping in makeajpeg and gif2ajpeg
- gif2ajpeg: output filename may now be omitted
- gif2ajpeg: behaves like Mozilla now by limiting frame rate to 10fps when a GIF has a frame delay of 0
- playajpeg: display is now user zoomable with keys 1-4, shift+mousewheel or +/-
- playajpeg: arrow left/right is now step mode
- playajpeg: arrow up/down (page up/down) for file change
- example .desktop launcher and .xml MIME-Type files
Changes for version 0.01_1 - 2015-03-04
- First public version, released on an unsuspecting world.
- Image::Animated::JPEG - Library and scripts to create, play and modify Animated JPEG files