Changes for version 0.08
- Second cleanup release :
- Fixed unquoted prerequisites in Makefile.PL (Perl 5.8.0 complains)
- Made header/footer/stylesheet configurable if no templates are used
- RecentChanges plugin now actually works
- The scripts in bin/ are now checked whether they actually compile
- Massive thanks to Kate L. Pugh and Podmaster who tested the previous release and reported all those nasty errors that either slipped my test setup or I didn't have tests for, or were simply neglected by me.
- simple-user-setup-sqlite - set up a wiki together with default content
- CGI::Wiki::Simple - A simple wiki application using CGI::Application.
- CGI::Wiki::Simple::NoTemplates - A simple wiki without templates
- CGI::Wiki::Simple::Plugin - Base class for CGI::Wiki::Simple plugins.
- CGI::Wiki::Simple::Plugin::NodeList - Node that lists all existing nodes on a wiki
- CGI::Wiki::Simple::Plugin::RecentChanges - Node that lists the recent changes
- CGI::Wiki::Simple::Plugin::Static - Supply static text as node content
- CGI::Wiki::Simple::Setup - Set up the wiki and fill content into some basic pages.