Changes for version 0.70
- ! Fix crash when using ->*_visible and Firefox navigates away from the watched page. This resulted in TypeError: can't access dead object "Dead objects" appear since Firefox 15+. Dead objects are objects within a page that has been closed or left already, and are just (fatal) placeholders.
- ->openTabs() now returns tabs from all windows, not only the topmost browser window. This fixes RT #82006.
- Compatibility fixes for 3.0.19 - I'm not sure how I broke compatibility without the test suite noticing.
- WWW::Mechanize::Firefox is currently tested against the following versions
- 10.0.12 (ESR)
- 17.0.2 (Simplified Chinese)
- 19.0 beta
Recipes for using WWW::Mechanize::Firefox
Frequently Asked Questions on WWW::Mechanize::Firefox
How to install the components
Things to watch out for
runs the test suite across several instances of Firefox
inspect and automate the Firefox UI
API wrapper for Firefox 3.5+
API wrapper for Firefox 3.6+
API wrapper for Firefox 4+
use a mozrepl enabled Firefox to display HTML
retrieve cookies from a live Firefox instance
use Firefox as if it were WWW::Mechanize
Domain Specific Language for short scripts
WWW::Mechanize::Firefox example programs.