- Tk::VTree in Tk/VTree.pm
Changes for version 0.05
- Mon Jan 12 13:21:41 1998 Chris Dean <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Tk/Tree.pm: Version 0.05
- Tk/VTree.pm: From Achim -- A VTree isa HList, it doesn't have a component that is a Scrolled HList.
- Tk/Tree.pm: From Achim -- Since a Tree is not scrolled by default add the Tk::Widget::ScrlTree method.
- README: Trees are not Scrolled by default.
- examples/adjuster: Another example
- examples/perl-tix-*tree: Use ScrlTree
- Tk/Tree.pm: Mention that Trees are not Scrolled in the docs.